Software & ICT Consultant
Psychologist & Consciousness Expert
Registered TCM Practitioner with the Ministry of Health, Malaysia
HRDF Malaysia Registered Trainer
Creator of The 7 Secrets Rhythm®
ELAN is a trainer in Human Psychology and Human Resource using The 7 Secrets Rhythm®, with knowledge of Mind, Body and Spirit cultivated from India & China. His programme dives deep into brain training for individuals and teams to unleash their potential for success in life and work.
- ASEAN 50 Top Business Award from the International Business Federation USA in 2017.
- Best Sellers’ Quilly Award at 8th Annual Thought Leader Summit & Quilly Awards, California, USA.
- Nominated Global Leadership Speaker by Oxford Experts, 2018.
- Global Entrepreneurship Initiative at the UN General Assembly in June 2019.
- Speaker and Facilitator at Kuala Lumpur Engineering Science Fair 2016, Mines - “The 7 Secrets Rhythm, Rewiring the Brain” and Be A Bold Graduate.
- Public talk at Malaysia Mental Literacy Movement (MMLM) and Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) on Rewiring the Brain via The 7 Secrets Rhythm, 2015.
- Speaker at local universities and colleges for Career Advancement & Entrepreneurship, 2014.
- FMM Safety Conference On: “Fostering on OSH Culture Towards a Healthy and Productive Workforce” April 2013.
- 6th Asian Vegetarian Congress. 41st IVU World Vegfest, PWTC Kuala Lumpur, 2013.
- HRDF’s Conference on “HR Best Practice for SME’s” Sept. 2010.
Media and Publishing
- The Golden Rules of Success - co-author with Dr.Nido Qubein.
- News articles with Bernama, Sinar Harian, The Star, The Borneo Daily Sabah, Tamil Nesan, Malaysia Nanban, Makkal Osai and Utusan Malaysia.
- Interviewed by Bernama TV, RTM, Astro, AsyikFM, TV3, Radio24 and TraxxFM.
NIOSH: Training Safety Managers in Bangi, Safety Managers and Executives in Johor
2007, The 7 Secrets Rhythm Entrepreneurship and Sales Psychology Workshop
1999, Chief Software Architect, Project Director, UK, India and Malaysia for Public and Private Sector.
Software Engineer & Project Architect
Since 1992 for about 15 years he have 1000s engineers in developing human resources from various industry and different country in numerous projects. His working experience and exposure in numerous industries such as college university, healthcare, legal, finance, import export & ports, airline, manufacturing, construction, oil and gas, insurance, government and customer service.
Software Project Consultant for Akauntan Negara (National Accountant) SAGA to Labuan Development Authority. (Lityan Berhad).
Software Project Consultant for Ministry of Education Malaysia for Maths & Sciences e-Learning Development. (Pintar Media Sdn Bhd)
Malaysia Productivity Corporation [what did you do for them?]
He is an expert trainer for Engineers and technical team to be Innovative and inventors, Best HR Practice, Zero Defect Manufacturing, Customer Support and Hidden Secrets of Sales Psychology.